House for Sale
2300m² Plus Secluded Riverfront Retreat
Property ID 1986560Outstanding riverfront opportunity. MUST BE SOLD!
Claiming one of the most exclusive flood free waterfront settings in the inner city, this exquisite, architecturally designed residence is privately immersed in the treetops, with captivating views framing the Eleanor Schonell Bridge and Brisbane river.
Enjoying the luxury of two generous allotments, this is a rare riverfront opportunity with many options, including purchasing the entire estate, or house and land separately.
Featured in leading design magazines, for its timeless execution of Le Corbusier inspired "Cubism" architecture, this is an executive residence of relaxed sophistication and style set across multiple levels.
The interiors possess superb balance and symmetry, accentuated by the expansive use of double story glass, steel and open voids to maximise connection with the environment.
Created by Brisbane architect Geoff Cook, this minimalist home, is discreetly unassuming from the streetscape, yet inside, opens to reveal dramatic double story floor to ceiling glass, which form an intimate connection with the treetops, deliberately creating the impression of a tree home, while at the same time, connecting with the riverscape.
There's a choice of open plan lounges, striking formal and casual dining spaces, home office and media room.
Adding further appeal is the unique, upper level master retreat occupying an entire floor, with Japanese Zen bathroom and rooftop access and possibly the best views in the house.
The lower level is designed with teenagers in mind, including a large media room, separate bedroom with ensuite, study and entertainers terrace adjoining the pool.
Magnificent trees, including Jacarandas, a Moreton Bay fig and Eculypts, lush tropical landscaped gardens, viewing decks and stone walkways to the private jetty, add to the privacy and seclusion of this exclusive address.
Unquestionably, this is an extraordinary residence by any standard, and a very rare offering in this quiet exclusive cul-de-sac.
Instructions: will be sold on or before auction.
- Set over two blocks, providing double width river frontage
- Available for sale separately or in one line.
- 23 Borva, comprising 1,169sqm flood free land, ready to build
- 29 Borva, set on 1,156sqm flood free parcel, architecturally designed residence.
- Spectacular water views from all main living zones
- Main living areas extend to a stunning, outdoor terrace.
- Ground Level bedroom transforms into studio w/ensuite
- Integrated barbecue, swimming pool and manicured lawns to the riverfront
- Impeccable open concept design plus family room, media room and study
- Chefs' kitchen, premium appliances
- Stunning 75sqm master retreat with private upper deck, Japanese bathroom
- Three designer bathrooms and guest powder room
- Lush landscaped established gardens
- Private jetty and pontoon with deep-water access.
- Exclusive cul-de-sac address; just 3km from the CBD.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.